Monday 5 March 2012

Monday Delights - Episode Two

Good Monday everybody! Hope you enjoyed the beginning of your work/school week.

Mine was started with a Pilate's neck injury and I would love to hear from anyone that can give me advice on how to ease the pain. I cannot complain too much though, my day was full of wonderful food and I got to wear my new heels to work :)

Now I get to end my day with my latest five delights on pinterest and I hope you enjoy!

How sweet is this pendant! I love personalised gifts and I will be definitely hinting for an item like this.
Source: obaz.com via Emilie on Pinterest


Speaking of jewellery I have a bare wall in my bedroom that is just calling for something like this.
Functional but also serves as an art piece.


I am a sucker for romantic quotes and tonight, with my boy away with work I have found this one to be very comforting.


I thought these glitter toes were amazing and I want that polish!
Looking at my chipping nail polish on my toes has reminded me I need to give myself a pedicure one of these days...


I have rediscovered my love of waffle cones. I though this pin was so cute!
(probably closer the size cone I should aim for too hehe)



Hope you enjoyed my Monday Delights post. It brightens my day! If anybody wants to find me on Pinterest then click HERE. I am posting my March Photo A Day pictures there as well as on Instagram.

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! Epsom salt baths and frozen peas on your neck should help!
    Thank you so much for tagging me in the 11 things. I loved yours and I've done it now, over here
    http://littleroominthenorth.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-things.html
    Hope you enjoy the answers! Feel better
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I was so excited to see your answers, thanks so much for answering my tag questions :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know I want my toenails to look that cute :)

      Delete
  3. i made a very similar diy earring holder! the two would look great together :)
    xoxo

    http://songbirdstyle.blogspot.com/2012/01/diy-earring-organizer.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your earring holder, thanks for sharing the idea with me

      Delete

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...