Saturday 31 March 2012

March Photo-A-Day ~ Day 19-31 ~ Third and Final Recap

Well today is the last post of March Photo A Day....
Fat Mum Slim has posted the April list and I am keen to join in again this month. 
See details on how you can join in at the end of the post.




I lost a bit of inspiration at the end of the month. Bit too busy at work and I went camping (aka no technology) for 5 days so I got a bit behind.
Favourite day out of this bunch was probably before / after on day 20. I thought it was a great idea and I saw some really cool snaps from other participants on pinterest and instagram.

I thought I would also share the April List from Fat Mum Slim. It is a super fun way to practise your photography and creativity skills. There are no rules, visit Fat Mum Slim's blog to learn more.


Of course, you can find my photos every day on Instagram, Pinterest and on my twitter, just click on the links below to find them :) 



12 comments:

  1. My dslr just broke last month and I can't afford to buy a new one, but I'd love to take part in the photo a day list with my small digicam. Sounds fun!

    Concerning pinterest: I checked their terms of service and they didn't change the most important ones, unfortunately:
    "How Pinterest and other users can use your content. Subject to any applicable account settings you select, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, re-pin, modify (e.g., re-format), re-arrange, and distribute your User Content on Pinterest for the purposes of operating and providing the Service(s) to you and to our other Users. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict Pinterest’s rights under separate licenses to User Content."

    and

    "How long we keep your content: Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from your account or your boards, Pinterest may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes."

    and finally

    "You understand that by using the Service you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information and aggregate data as set forth in our Privacy Policy, and to have your Personally Identifiable Information collected, used, transferred to and processed in the United States"

    So they still can sell your pins, keep them even after you deleted your account and exploit them. Besides, they use your personal information for commercial or marketing purposes ...
    All the points im criticizing are still on, unfortunately :/ Tumblr is a good place to be until something new comes up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well, I still like pinterest. I think the main point is to share the love and I think the site is a great way to do it.

      Delete
  2. Cute pictures! I wasn't too inspired by this one, lost motivation a few days in... Will be nice to see your next lot though
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame. It does get a bit hard to keep up but I like doing it still :)

      Delete
  3. cool blog dear <3

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Cute doggy, I've just started this! Quite excited :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I think the kitty one is my fav!

    honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, Checking yours out right now! Love your kitty cat

      Delete

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...