Monday 12 March 2012

Monday Delights - Episode Three

I had a super long 4 day weekend so I was sad that my weekend was over but very refreshed and eager to start my week!

This week I am in wedding mode! Our engagement anniversary just passed (10/03/11), we didn't celebrate with dinner, gifts or anything like that but it was a special time for us to remember that super perfect moment that we shared together one whole year ago!

We still haven't booked anything for our wedding... however that may change this week. I think we found our ceremony and reception venue!

As a result of having wedding ideas on my mind I have been pinning pretty wedding things, colour schemes, flowers, dresses and of course photography that I love! I thought I might share my favourites with you beautiful people this week

I adore vintage style dresses with lace detailing.


Mint and Coral are two pastel colours I adore and this palette is so cute.


I am trying to think up cute ideas for our engagement shoot, main problem - getting Josh to smile for the camera!


I love simple and classic cake design and these Martha Steward wedding cakes are beautiful.


Finding this DIY home grown rose bouquet makes me want to grow roses in my garden!

I will try not go too much into wedding stuff on my blog, but if anyone has any questions or wants to see future planning for my wedding then let me know!

Also you can find me on Pinterest by clicking HERE. I am posting my March Photo A Day pictures on Pinterest as well as on Instagram.

20 comments:

  1. Oooh how exciting! Planning can be pretty overwhelming can't it? My sister got married this new years eve and we worked so hard on finding ideas! I blogged about it too if you want any extra inspiration!
    http://littleroominthenorth.blogspot.com/2012/01/mr-mrs-my-sisters-wedding-part-1.html
    http://littleroominthenorth.blogspot.com/2012/01/mr-mrs-my-sisters-wedding-part-2.html
    I'm not getting married anytime soon but I'll admit I love reading about it so I can't wait to see some of your ideas!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so overwhelming! I need someone to just take care of it for me and I just turn up on the day haha

      Delete
  2. Exciting stuff! My mom's getting married this summer - picking everything out and trying to tie it all together is both amazing fun and super stressful! I love the engagement shoot idea - solves the problem of looking at the camera perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many cute engagement shot ideas, now to find a photographer :)

      Delete
  3. Each dress is simply beautiful! <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I like the third or fourth the best... not sure haha

      Delete
  4. Those dresses are beautiful Emilie! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find a photographer Renee! Any suggestions?

      Delete
  5. I love the mint and coral combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I love those vintage dresses with the lace detail and I love a gorgeous back design ... that second dress is stunning.

    I am also loving the coral/mint spring palette. Gorgeous, simple, elegant and feminine. Very nice.

    Your wedding is going to be stunning by the looks of things! Good luck with the prep!

    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.com/search/label/marchphotoaday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The second dress is lovely but I don't think I could pull it off haha

      Delete
  7. Congratulations!
    I love seeing wedding stuff!

    I wish pinterest was around when I was planning our wedding. That would have been really helpful.

    Good luck on your wedding planning. I absolutely hated the process but I have a feeling you would enjoy it (and be great at it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh no haha whenever I pick up a wedding magazine I look through about 10 pages get super stressed and decide I want to elope. However I am trying to see the positives and look past the wedding to the end result :)

      Delete
  8. Do you know that pinterest has the rights to sell the pinnings you made or pictures which are uploaded to that platform? That's one of the reasons why I didn't join it yet and why I'm searching for an alternative ...

    I'm not interested in marriage for certain reasons, but the pictures look really lovely and romantic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment :) I didn't know about Pinterest but I really like it and I can't say I am too worried they will steal my pictures, they aren't that great haha.

      Delete
  9. Lace is so nice for wedding dresses looks so elegant!


    Please check out my blog if you get a mo! Subscribing would make my day!

    mybeautymemoirs.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the lace on those gowns. It's gorgeous!

    xx,
    donyel

    http://mademoisellemeese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...