Monday 20 February 2012

February Photo-A-Day - Days 13-20

Day 13 -  Blue
We watched the Change-Up. Pretty funny and raunchy. I liked it (Ryan Reynolds is so divine) but the boy didn't...

Day 14 - Heart
Stocking up early on winter clothes. Found a cute cardigan at Jay Jays.

Day 15 - Phone
My beloved phone, what could I do without you!

Day 16 - Something New
I am a self confessed magazine addict. I often pick up 2 or 3 in one shopping trip! I got Australia Good Food, Shop Til You Drop and Wedding DIY.

Day 17 - Time
I almost forget I have a clock on the wall, I always just look at my microwave for some reason...

Day 18 - Drink
Every day I have at least 3 glasses of lemon water. I love it! 

Day 19 - Something you hate to do
I hate packing and then unpacking the dishwasher! I have to admit it is a lot better than having a huge pile of dishes to wash up.

Day 20 - Handwriting
A cute thank you card I got in the post from my little sister. I overlayed the front just so you could see how cute it was. I think Georgia has had the same handwriting since she was in grade 2 hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog from Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge. Love your pics...and also looove the Australian Good Food magazine...what a fantastic mag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for finding me! I have to confess... I accidently poured coffee all over my Good Food mag :S I am so clumsy, I didn't even get to pull any recipes out of it...

      Delete

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...