Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Year Resolutions

It is very sad that my festive holidays are over and I am back at work :(

Lots of delicious food and good company made my break very enjoyable.

However now that the year has well and truly begun. I have to get my priorities back in order. I have never really been a good New Year Resolutions kinda girl but I do have a few things to achieve by the end of 2012 and documenting it here on my blog means I have to stick to my goals... Right?



  1. Keep cooking lots and lots of home cooked healthy meals.
  2. Plan our meals in advance so that I can continue to save money at the supermarket and reduce food waste at our home.
  3. Aim to eat seafood at least once a week.
  4. Aim for 30 minutes of planned or incidental exercise every day to increase my fitness.
  5. Perform my resistance band workouts at least 3 times a week.


  1. I would like to increase my knowledge and experience in photography. I love photos so much and after Christmas (and a little teensy bit of indulgent shopping) I have all the tools to achieve this goal.
  2. Learn French! This goal is just something that I have wanted to do for a few years now. I am on the waiting list for our local French night classes so fingers crossed a spot becomes available this year.
  3. Find enjoyment and fulfillment in my job and if I can't... find a new job!



  1. Get my procrastination in check and start planning what I want to do we want to do for our wedding.



  2. Work with the boy in achieve our financial goals for the year - we are sitting tight this year and saving our pennies like madmen!
  3. Find fun and creative ways to continue to decorate our home.
  4. Lastly, to develop my blog to include interesting/useful/fun posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...