Sunday 15 January 2012

A look back at 2011

2011 was a huge year for me. I am very lucky to say nearly everything that happened last year was awesome!

We packed up our things and made the first big move of our lives. New jobs and a new city for us to explore!



The boy surprised and delighted me by asking me to spend the rest of my life with him.


Sadly our first cat, Chad went missing at Easter and left a huge gap in our lives. It is still a very hard thing for me to think about especially since we never found out what happened to him.



We started house hunting after we settled in. We found the perfect home and luckily our offer was accepted! We are super proud that we have been fortunate enough to have our second house purchase so soon in our lives. Also we hated renting :(

Our new home was way too quiet with just the two of us. So we made the perfect edition to our little family. Cue - new kitten! Milly is her name, pure Burmese and completely adorable!


They were the big milestones but honestly 2011 was such a great year. Now just to hope we can make 2012 just as amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...