Monday 30 January 2012

Lazy Morning Breakfast

I opened a package and turned around for one second and found Milly being cute in the cardboard box. Crazy cat lady? Me?

Beloved morning coffees. Made by my darling boy <3 He added a tail to his star!

Yummy breakfast of grainy toast with my leftover bolognese mixture from my Stuffed Eggplant recipe.

Photogenic shot of the boy at breakfast :)

Me excited about my starry coffee. Excuse the morning hair!

Don't you just love lazy mornings? Where you wake up when you feel like it and don't have anything on your to do list. We love to sit outside and drink our coffees and talk about all the things we never get time to talk about. Lucky for me I have a Monday morning off! How much better can life get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...