Monday 1 April 2013

Boys' Preparation ~ Our Wedding

Josh got ready for the wedding at our home. From what I can gather, everything was very relaxed and plenty of beer was consumed.


Josh ordered cufflinks, beer coolers and socks as wedding gifts for all the men involved.




Josh has been fixing up an old truck, so of course he wanted to get some pictures with it. They turned out pretty cool!

Josh decided on a sleek black titanium band and I have a simple white gold band that matches my engagement ring.



Trio of larrikins!





To read more about our wedding please click here.

8 comments:

  1. i love this Emily!
    your wedding is beautiful. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so relaxed and happy, what perfect photos! I can't wait to see more of your wedding Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those were some great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos with the old truck! Ahhh these posts are so cute!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha it looks like they had a grand time :) That truck is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some great pictures - and your bridal shower looked absolutely gorgeous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are amazing. They perfectly capture the day.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...