Thursday 4 April 2013

Girls' Preparation ~ Our Wedding

I always expected my getting ready process to be rushed and disorganised but everything went so smoothly and the entire morning was relaxed and so much fun!

I woke up, had a latte and then we all sat around the table and chatted while we our hair was done, our makeup applied and while I proactively tried not to be crazy nervous. It didn't hit me until about half an hour before we left that I was actually going to be married in only a few short hours!

We chose to have very simple and natural makeup. I was really happy with how it turned out.

I had so many trinkets on the day, the ones most special to me were the garter and hankie from my mum and the necklace which was a wedding gift from the boy

Champagne was a MUST before you are getting ready! It helped to calm my pre-wedding nerves




My lovely mum and me


My sister and I












8 comments:

  1. Aww you look so beautiful! Congratulations!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It looks like such a relaxed, warm occasion. What a really special memory! You all look absolutely gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw thanks Anna - your wedding is going to be so gorgeous :)

      Delete
  3. girl you look STUNNING! the love and happiness is just so obvious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely beautiful Emily. And that necklace is stunning! Lucky girl - Josh has great taste! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I got so many compliments on the necklace :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous pictures! The bridesmaid dress color is stunning. Congratulations!!!

    Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...