Wednesday 16 November 2011

Welcome!


Why am I starting a blog? I guess mainly as an outlet to express the things I enjoy.

I look forward to sharing my food adventures, obsession with shopping and all the fun things that life sends my way!

I also hope that recording and sharing this with like minded people will give me the inspiration to push further with living an active and healthy lifestyle.

A little about me...My name is Emily. I live in Queensland - Australia with my wonderful fiancĂ©, Josh. I finished my university degree last year and I am working in a normal 9-5 job (with shopping money to spare!). I love working on our house, spending too much time in my kitchen and playing with our adorable kitty Milly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...