Wednesday 30 November 2011

Our fruit trees!

Earlier this year we moved into our new home. I was happy to see that we had 7 developed fruit trees!

I got to taste the grapefruit, lemons and oranges as they were still bearing fruit when we moved in.

However the other trees were fruitless as it was close to winter.

I am so excited to see little baby fruit growing on the trees now that it is coming into Summer!

I am a bit clueless when it comes to working out what each tree is. I am thinking nectarine


?





They are so adorable, I can't wait until they ripen!

We have a big peach tree and it is absolutely covered in little baby peaches, they are just starting to change colour but are still rock hard. I am dying to pick these.

The boy had to climb the laddar to pick down about 8 huge avocados!

Our Crazy kitten Milly isn't allowed to roam a lot so when she is given a bit of freedom she goes mental. Although this photo is blurring I just had to include it because it is hilarous.

She loved pouncing around in the newly pruned branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...