Wednesday 23 November 2011

Wedding Planning: Destination or Home?

Planning a wedding is hard. And stressful. Especially when the two main people in the wedding have opposite ideas about what they want.

We are trying to come to a compromise. Every wedding venue we have visited is either ridiculously expensive or booked out until the end of time.

At the moment we are tossing between a destination wedding or having a more traditional wedding in our current hometown, Toowoomba.

In my internet trawling I found some promising information on the Cradle Mountain Lodge website.

I also found some absolutely beautiful photography on a photographer's website called Jonathan Warrett. Have a look at the site here. I'll include a few of my favourite here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...