Thursday 17 November 2011

Christmas Shopping at Forever New

I found this awesome shop in my last shopping trip to Brisbane called Forever New. When I was in there I fell in love with their clothes and accessories but didn't have time to buy anything. 

Luckily for me they have their online store so I picked up a few of their items the other day for Christmas presents.You can have a look at their range by visiting http://www.forevernew.com.au/


 I think my Aunty will love this adorable iPad case.
 My sister asked for a laptop case and how cute is this one with the cutout detailing.

Whoopsie! Accidently got myself an early Christmas present. I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...