Wednesday 18 April 2012

WIAW - Cleaning out my fridge/pantry

For the month of April, Jenn over at Peas and Crayons has set the challenge to add an extra cup of veggies to our meals. How did I go this week?

I am a little OCD when it comes to having an organised kitchen so this week I have been trying my best to think up delicious ways to use up the last remnants of food in my pantry or fridge. I had bunch of veggies that I bought last week so I have been using a lot up following the extra cup of veggies challenge.





15 comments:

  1. Egg and cheese toast :D I feel so unhealthy reading these posts, I blame those damn malteasers :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omy gosh can you become my personal chef! I wish I had that knack for cooking. I would be eating way too much!
    everything looks yummmy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award on my blog :) Great work! Lucy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrots and hummus are my go-to snack. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is the recipe for the noodle bake tuna!? that look so insanely delicious!! If possible could you send me recipe? Yummy yummy food!


    Treasure State

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...