Wednesday, 18 April 2012

WIAW - Cleaning out my fridge/pantry

For the month of April, Jenn over at Peas and Crayons has set the challenge to add an extra cup of veggies to our meals. How did I go this week?

I am a little OCD when it comes to having an organised kitchen so this week I have been trying my best to think up delicious ways to use up the last remnants of food in my pantry or fridge. I had bunch of veggies that I bought last week so I have been using a lot up following the extra cup of veggies challenge.





15 comments:

  1. Egg and cheese toast :D I feel so unhealthy reading these posts, I blame those damn malteasers :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it is all about balance :)

      Delete
  2. omy gosh can you become my personal chef! I wish I had that knack for cooking. I would be eating way too much!
    everything looks yummmy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award on my blog :) Great work! Lucy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrots and hummus are my go-to snack. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so are so good and really filling :)

      Delete
  6. what is the recipe for the noodle bake tuna!? that look so insanely delicious!! If possible could you send me recipe? Yummy yummy food!


    Treasure State

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a skinnytaste.com recipe :)

      Delete

I love reading every single comment, thank you so much for your feedback, friendship and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...